This popped up on my information dashboard today (26 January 2023).
Would ChatGPT get a Wharton MBA?
ChatGPT passes MBA exam given by a Wharton professor
The question is how ChatCPT will impact your career and your organisation. The potential implications are profound. For our education system in particular (I am a fan of Ken Robinson), but also on your job, and the business model you apply in the near future. That is before you apply the exponential effect, combined with technology abstention and citizen development.
Here is some reading to inform your thinking
- Radically human https://www.ronimmink.com/humans-teaching-machines-and-vice-versa/
- Robot proof https://www.ronimmink.com/robot-proof-education-in-the-age-of-artificial-intelligence/
- Out of our mind https://www.ronimmink.com/the-looming-education-crisis/
- Watch Ken Robinson on TED https://www.ted.com/talks/sir_ken_robinson_do_schools_kill_creativity?
- Metasskills https://www.ronimmink.com/what-skills-do-you-need-for-the-future/
- The Future Is Faster Than You Think https://www.ronimmink.com/towards-meta-intelligence/
- Citizen development unlocks transformation https://www.ronimmink.com/citizen-development-unlocks-transformation/
How ChatCPT will impact your career and your organisation is a perfect problem statement for a Bookbuzz session Sss https://www.ronimmink.com/bookbuzz/