“Expect a radical transformation of the economy and your business” – straight from “Flash Foresight” by Daniel Burrus.
Positive, insightful, fresh and uplifting
We come across books like this every day. Positive, insightful, fresh and uplifting – very effective in engaging staff and getting a spring back in their steps.
Flash Foresight predicts the following trends:
- dematerialisation (everything smaller)
- virtualisation (virtual worlds, virtual simulations)
- mobility (going smaller makes things wearable)
- intelligent products (everywhere!)
- networking of all appliances/products
- interactivity (web 4.0)
- globalisation (the whole world connected)
- convergence (of all the above)
These trends are speeding up, and Moore’s law (double capacity, half cost) applies to all of the above. And all these trends are reaching an inflection point. Imagine a world where tiny computers that are embedded in your brain, powered by nano fusion, talk to the intelligent asphalt on where to park your car.
Engage your staff
Engage with your staff on how to capture these new business opportunities.