Suddenly it is October, and we are in autumn. Early autumn in Spain is awesome. The full sun without the heat.
It has been a busy September. Two new #bookin8day clients (food and climate change as the topics) dropped in for their personal mini-retreat, the launch of our new circular construction accelerator, an operation breakthrough with Tibor.nl in Amsterdam and the next batch of 100-day plan clients. The opportunity to work with an amazing mix of CEOs and founders. Happy days.
Also managed to finish a number of books:
- Hothouse earth, https://www.ronimmink.com/a-grim-future-of-perilous-all-pervasive-climate-breakdown/ (Scary)
- Search inside yourself, https://www.ronimmink.com/why-mediation-is-good-for-you-for-your-career-and-for-the-planet/ (OK)
- The metaverse, https://www.ronimmink.com/the-issues-with-the-metaverse-and-why-it-will-cant-wont-should-shouldnt-work/ (meh)
- Four thousand weeks, https://www.ronimmink.com/why-you-are-waisting-your-time-with-time-management/ (Awesome)
- Gastrophysics, https://www.ronimmink.com/what-ceo-entrepreneurs-and-marketers-can-learn-from-gastrophysics/ (Excellent)
Interesting times ahead
Climate, mindset, mixed reality, time and an example of an industry transformed by technology and science. A reflection of some of the issues that are currently facing us as CEOs and founders. Ignorance is not a defence. Hence perception pioneering and the near-daily mind candy. Not to be alarmist, but there are interesting times ahead, and why waste a good crisis?
Let’s have a chat
Do yourself a favour, schedule a call. It is free, and it will help prepare you for the last quarter of this year and set you up for next year, making you a little more future-proof.
Have a good day.